New in May: Meditation, Coaching & Supervision
with Dr. Giselle Full.
Meditation is the invitation to immerse yourself in a reality of peace, love, wisdom and joy. This reality is our very nature and our natural being to which we can return at any moment. In the experience of this reality we experience a fulfillment and a new way of meeting ourselves, our fellow human beings and our lives.
Everyone is cordially invited. Previous knowledge is not required.
Dates: Mondays & Thursdays, 17.00 -18.00
Fee: € 12.-
Registration: 09708 78-832 or email@example.com
Sahaja: Coaching & Supervision
Spa and hotel guests of the Kunzmann’s Hotel as well as those interested in the region are now offered the opportunity to have a coaching discussion with Dr. Ing. Giselle Full to book. A coaching session offers the opportunity to clarify personal, professional, family questions or concerns, to get to know each other better and to follow a life path that fulfills the individual task. Often only a small impulse from the outside is necessary to restore the inner harmony and live for one’s own potential.
For whom is the coaching suitable?
For those who long for more authenticity, personal integrity, innovative thinking, success, happiness and happiness.
Starting points can be: reorientation, decision-making processes, meaning issues, internal and external conflicts, life crises, relationship issues, job interviews, public lectures and presentations, authentic and innovative corporate governance, developing a corporate culture, etc.
Coaching sessions are possible on Monday between 9:00 am and 4:30 pm.
Cost for 60 minutes € 75.- (plus VAT)
Registration under: 0176-62426393 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Dr. Giselle Full
- Studied philosophy, psychology and education
- Doctoral thesis: The Emancipation of the Spirit
- Research and Teaching: Humboldt University Berlin; University of Zurich; University of Frankfurt (Oder);
- Samueli Institute of Brain, Mind & Healing, USA; Research projects in the US and Burma; Speaker at international conferences
- Section Editor for Springer Science & Media, Amsterdam and New York
- Training in existential and psychodynamic psychotherapy
October 9, 2018
May 22, 2018